December 15, 1899
- The First National Bank of Miami, Indian Territory, was organized by shareholders and nine (9) directors.
February 6, 1900
- The bank was chartered.
February 17, 1900
- The bank opened for business and was housed inside the McWilliams Opera House located at 4th & Main SW (Now Central & Main).
- The First National Bank of Miami and the Ottawa County National Bank consolidated and took the name First National Bank.
- The bank moved to its current location at 2 North Main Street.
- The bank opened its first drive-in service branch located at 2nd & Main NW.
March 15, 1984
- The Charles A. Neal, Jr. family purchased the First National Bank.
- The bank purchased the North Branch Location at 1749 North Main Street from Bank of Miami.
- The bank purchased the Fairland Branch location at 32 W Conner Ave, Fairland, OK from the First Bank of Fairland.